Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rain- La Vache Qui Rit


Oops, seems I haven't updated this in a super long time. All my fault. Three major things have happened that have caused a month long absence of posting.
  1. Community College
  2. World of Warcraft (fuck me, I know)
  3. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sargeras&n=Beargarden
  4. ^ That's my character, play with me.
  5. I've seem to have gotten off track, I actually had a 3rd point but I totally fucking forgot it while writing this.
  6. I've remembered that point, I also post on Slays for Days now.
I'm sorry for such the long delay in posting, as I'm sure there had to be one person who checked the blog occasionally for some awesome tunes (probably not, but it makes me feel better to believe that someone did.) So with the lengthy explanation, I offer you a complete gem from late in Revolution Summer that is often forgotten, Rain's La Vache Qui Rit. If you don't like it, fuck off.

download