Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oops

Haven't posted since December 10th, I have shit in my life to figure out, etc. This blog isn't about my whiny problems though, so welcome to a large post of shit I should've (re)posted.

The Newfound Interest in Connecticut- Tell Me About the Long, Dark Path Home

All I can say is that this is definitely recommended. Download or miss out.

toe- For Long Tomorrow
Probably the best album of 2009, but Kidcrash released an album in 2009, so ya know.

And So I Watch You From Afar- And So I Watch You From Afar

It's a really big download, deal with it

Fugazi- In On the Killtaker
The best Fugazi album. That's right, the best.

And yea, that's really all I care about to post right now. Go crazy and have fun and hate 2010.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please Re-Up the newfound interest in connecticut, I've been looking for it everywhere and only have shitty rips at the moment, cheers.