Monday, February 22, 2010

Kolya- Kolya


This is where it's fucking at, and I don't know why it took me so long to post this. Probably because I'm too lazy to upload stuff or look for links. Kolya have pretty much become one of my favorite bands of all time, and if you don't like it I'll find you and kick your teeth in. People aren't allowed to have opinions when facts like 'Kolya was one of the best bands of the 90s' exists.

Being that they fucking ruled, they were completely underrated. It was probably due to the fact that they were a 3 piece that could write some awesome jams. Somnambulism is one hell of the song but the chorus to Idaho is so goddamn catchy.

THIS IS WHERE I-DA-HOOOO BEEEGINNSSSSS

download

also, if you have their LP, 2nd 7" (conversations and smokescreens/the story becomes the vehicle), sell it to me.

No comments: