Thursday, April 1, 2010

Red 40- Complete Discography


So, about a long time ago, I had the full discography, but I lost the track "Wish I Was a Racecar Driver." This fucking pissed me off like no tomorrow, because well, I wanted to share Red 40, but can't without a full discography, and the track really rules.

Well today, totally neglecting whatever was going on in my Western Civilization class, I found the fucking elusive link. It took long enough, but here it is, the Red 40 discography. Red 40 was Ben Nichols' old band (he's in Lucero now) and Red 40 is up there for one of my favorites from the 90s. Fucking awesome Jawbreaker-esque tunes.

download

1 comment:

gfds457 said...

You sir are my hero. Been looking all over for this album. Love Lucero and Ben Nichols, the man can just write no bad song.